FULL-TIME | WINNIPEG LOCATIONS MECEF-DP Mechanical Engineering Technology

Transfer Credit Opportunities

Transferring credits to other post-secondary institutions

  • Athabasca University: Graduates may receive up to 60 credits towards a BSc (PD) or 30 credits towards a BSc (PD) with majors in Applied Mathematics, Computing Information Systems, or Human Science. 
  • Lakehead University: graduates may receive credits toward a Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering degree.
  • Memorial University (St. John's, Newfoundland) will grant MET graduates 81 credits toward their Bachelor of Technology degree.
  • University of Manitoba Faculty of Engineering: graduates may receive credits on a case-by-case basis.
  • University of North Dakota School of Engineering and Mines will consider course credits on an individual basis.

For more information, contact the Admissions departments of these universities directly. 

Certification opportunities
To obtain recognition as a Certified Engineering Technologist (CET), successful graduates must register with the Certified Technicians and Technologists Association of Manitoba (CTTAM) as associate members. After completion of two years of relevant work experience, you may apply for full membership as a Certified Engineering Technologist. Members of the society have the right to place the letters CET after their names. For more details contact CTTAM at 204-783-7088.

Page produced on 2024-07-25 01:22:33
Red River College Polytechnic endeavours to provide the most current version of all program and course information on this website. Please be advised that classes may be scheduled between 8:00 a.m. and 10:00 p.m. The College reserves the right to modify or cancel any course, program, process, or procedure without notice or prejudice. Fees may change without notice.