ELEGF-DP Electrical Engineering Technology

Transfer Credit Opportunities

Licence opportunity
You can obtain a Class M Limited Electrical License as a member of CTTAM (Certified Technicians and Technologists Association of Manitoba) after a brief internship of typically two years. This makes you even more valuable to an employer. For details, visit www.cttam.com/docs/mlicence/020107STEPS_FOR_OBTAINING_THE_

Transferring credits to other post-secondary institutions

  • Lakehead University
    A bridging program* allows graduates to enter the third year of an engineering program
  • University of Manitoba
    Course credit has been available on an individual course-by-course basis. For specific information visit the University of Manitoba Faculty of Engineering site at: umanitoba.ca/faculties/engineering/departments/
  • University of Victoria
    A bridging program* allows graduates to enter the third year of an engineering program

*Bridging programs and entrance requirements are subject to change. Please check them before you apply.

Page produced on 2019-09-22 08:59:48
Red River College endeavours to provide the most current version of all program and course information on this website. The College reserves the right to modify or cancel any course, program, process, or procedure without notice or prejudice. Fees may change without notice.