Transfer Credit Opportunities

Transferring credits to other post-secondary institutions

  • Athabasca University
    Credits toward a Bachelor of Professional Arts, Human Services major

  • University of Calgary
    Graduates of this program will receive credit for the first two years of the U of C’s Bachelor of Community Rehabilitation (BCR) degree program.  However, the U of C may require additional courses be successfully completed prior to taking senior level courses.  In addition, a junior human science prerequisite course is required but can be completed after acceptance in the program. Please contact the U of C for more information.

  • University of Manitoba
    As a graduate of the two-year RRC Early Childhood Education diploma program, you can transfer 60 credit hours, equivalent to the first two years of a four-year degree, into Family Social Sciences at the University of Manitoba. In addition to attaining an ECE diploma from RRC, you will receive a Bachelor of Human Ecology. You must apply to both institutions and meet the admission requirements of both the RRC Early Childhood Education diploma program and the University of Manitoba.

  • University of Victoria
    Credits toward a Bachelor of Arts in Child and Youth Care
Page produced on 2021-12-02 03:52:23
Red River College Polytechnic endeavours to provide the most current version of all program and course information on this website. Please be advised that classes may be scheduled between 8:00 a.m. and 10:00 p.m. The College reserves the right to modify or cancel any course, program, process, or procedure without notice or prejudice. Fees may change without notice.